YWCA Elgin is now a proud provider of Tiny Boots, free childcare for Veteran!
The Illinois Department of Veterans’ Affairs has partnered with the YWCA Metropolitan Chicago and the Federal VA to provide quality, childcare at No Cost while you attend your scheduled medical or counseling appointments; or job interview. And you can set this up in 3 Easy Steps.
- Go to https://ywcachicago.org/tinybootsveterans/ and fill out the Tiny Boots Program Application. To be eligible:
- Must be an Illinois Veteran
- Have a verifiable medical appointment or job interview
- Notify the YWCA of appointments at least 1 week in advance
- Complete the Tiny Boots Application which includes:
- Emergency Contact Form
- Medical Form
- Photo Release
- Return completed forms including verification of appointment/job interview to firstname.lastname@example.org
The YWCA Metro Chicago, Veterans’ Specialist will contact the provider and schedule childcare for the date and time of your appointment. You and your provider will receive an email confirmation with detailed childcare arrangements.
Questions? Call 630-580-3199 or email email@example.com